Borderlands 3 Secret Achievements List
Fancy yourself a completionist, Vault Hunter? Here's our complete Borderlands 3 Secret Achievements list so that you can get all the clout that you've been chasing.
If you're wanting to keep up with the achievements in Borderlands 3, you're also going to want to keep your eye on the Borderlands 3 secret achievements. Yeah, these are a little bit harder to get in some cases, but we reckon that you're going to want them to show off to your mates if that's usually your deal.
If you're someone with a thirst for completionism, then you've probably already had a good look at our list of all the Achievements that you can encounter while plowing through Borderlands as well as its existing expansions like the Mad Moxxi DLC. As we crack into the upcoming wedding-related wave of DLC content, we're going to update this list as well, but if you're wanting a refresher on what's already available to get, then check out our abovementioned complete list that we've relinked here for your convenience. Now, we're talking about secret achievements. These aren't just the ones that are widely known to everyone, and are a little bit trickier outside of the ones that count when you complete main story missions. We've listed them all for you below:
- Apocalypso! – Complete mission “The Great Vault” (10 GS, Bronze)
- Bye, Felicia! – Complete mission “Divine Retribution” (50 GS, Gold)
- Cross The Streamers – Complete mission “Blood Drive” (10 GS, Bronze)
- Damn, Gina – Get all Vault Rewards (50 GS, Gold)
- Exoarchaeolo – Discover all named locations on Nekrotafeyo (30 GS, Silver)
- Florida Man – Down yourself with your own grenade or explosion (10 GS, Bronze)
- Gone From My Sight – Complete mission “Beneath the Meridian” (10 GS, Bronze)
- Heir To An Empty Castle – Complete mission “Cold as the Grave” (10 GS, Bronze)
- I Mustache You A Question – Complete mission “Atlas, At Last” (10 GS, Bronze)
- I Am A Goddess, A Glorious Female Warrior – Complete mission “In the Shadow of Starlight” (10 GS, Bronze)
- NOG It Off – Complete mission “Hostile Takeover” (10 GS, Bronze)
- Stay Golden – Use a Golden Key (15 GS, Bronze)
- So Long, Pandora! – Complete mission “Taking Flight” (10 GS, Bronze)
- That Was Gold – Complete mission “Lair of the Harpy” (10 GS, Bronze)
- Welcome to the Crimson Raiders – Complete mission “Children of the Vault” (10 GS, Bronze)
Now that you have our Borderlands 3 Secret Achievements list to hand, it should be a bit easier for you to tick off every single one that you might have missed previously. As to why you'd want to clear every single one, well, we suppose it's personal bragging rights but we don't judge your motivations. Need help with anything else in Borderlands 3? First of all, if you don't have a copy of the game, you can pick one up here via Amazon and also support Prima Games at the same time. Once you have it in your hot little hands, come check out these tips and tricks that we've put together for Vault Hunters like you in our dedicated guides hub for the game:
Borderlands 3: All Secret Achievements Trophies
Home » Guides » Borderlands 3: All Secret Achievements Trophies
Borderlands 3, like any proper modern game has plenty of achievements and trophies for you to collect while you play. However, not all of them are visible in the in-game list. Were going to break down all of Borderlands 3 secret achievements and trophies.
Spoiler Warning: While they arent too revealing, you might be able to glean some information about what happens in the campaign from the name of of some of these secret achievements and trophies. Youve been warned.
Most of the secret achievements & trophies in Borderlands 3 are granted through the games campaign. Youll simply progress along the story, and after you beat key missions youll unlock them.
There are a few of them though that are unlocked by doing something in-game that isnt just completing a mission. These are secret achievements & trophies that the developers wanted to hide from you so you just dont go out of your way to do them as soon as you saw the list. They intended for you to just stumble onto them.
For example, the Florida Man secret achievement & trophy will be granted when you down yourself with your own grenade or explosion. I got that one the other day before seeing this list
Anyway, below you can find the list of all secret achievements and trophies in Borderlands 3, starting with the non-campaign based missions in case you want to only see those. Welcome to the Crimson Raiders is the first campaign based one on this list if you want to stop reading there.
Secret Achievements & Trophies in Borderlands 3
- Florida Man Down yourself with your own grenade or explosion (10 GS, Bronze)
- Stay Golden Use a Golden Key (15 GS, Bronze)
- Damn, Gina Get all Vault Rewards (50 GS, Gold)
- Welcome to the Crimson Raiders Complete mission Children of the Vault (10 GS, Bronze)
- So Long, Pandora! Complete mission Taking Flight (10 GS, Bronze)
- NOG It Off Complete mission Hostile Takeover (10 GS, Bronze)
- I Mustache You A Question Complete mission Atlas, At Last (10 GS, Bronze)
- Gone From My Sight Complete mission Beneath the Meridian (10 GS, Bronze)
- That Was Gold Complete mission Lair of the Harpy (10 GS, Bronze)
- Heir To An Empty Castle Complete mission Cold as the Grave (10 GS, Bronze)
- Cross The Streamers Complete mission Blood Drive (10 GS, Bronze)
- Apocalypso! Complete mission The Great Vault (10 GS, Bronze)
- I Am A Goddess, A Glorious Female Warrior Complete mission In the Shadow of Starlight (10 GS, Bronze)
- Bye, Felicia! Complete mission Divine Retribution (50 GS, Gold)
- Exoarchaeolo Discover all named locations on Nekrotafeyo (30 GS, Silver)
Thats all you need to know about Borderlands 3 secret achievements and trophies. For more tips, tricks and FAQs answered, be sure to check out our Borderlands 3 wiki guide. There, youll find other helpful tips like which vault hunter you should choose, and how to check your mail.
Borderlands 3: Every Achievement in the Game (& How To Get Them)
Collecting every trophy and achievement in Borderlands 3 can be difficult. But it's easier to accomplish when you know what to hunt for.
The gaming world was so excited when Borderlands 3 was released. However, Borderlands 3 had a rough introduction to the gaming world. From huge leaks to tough rumors, the game had a bit of a tough start. Now that the game is finally out, players can't get enough of it. Combining ridiculous chaos with wonderful art, Borderlands 3 takes players back to Hyperion, a place where Handsome Jack and his dark sense of humor reign supreme. And, as is customary for most Playstation games, Borderlands 3 comes chock-full of trophies and achievements just begging to be unlocked by players. Unlocking achievements can be a little tricky, especially if players don't know what to look for. Luckily, a guide for every trophy and achievement can at least point players in the right direction.
Related: History of the Baldur’s Gate Series (And What It Means For Baldur’s Gate 3)
Below details a list of every achievement and trophy available right now on Borderlands 3. Most trophies are easy to get and only require players to follow the storyline. A few of them, however, are a little more tricky to obtain. Including the secret trophies and the trophies for Moxxi's DLC, there are a total of 52 trophies a player can receive throughout the game.
Borderlands 3 Primary Trophies
The trophies below are immediately accessible to players. Most of these trophies are fairly self-explanatory. Through basic character upgrades, following the storyline, general world exploring, and completing side quests, players are able to gain these trophies and take a few steps closer to the coveted Platinum trophy.
Borderlands 3 was kind enough to even provide no character-specific trophies this time around. Additionally, there are no difficulty-related trophies either, giving players room to play and explore leisurely. Nothing is missable and all quests, collectibles, guns, etc can be found post-story in free-roam. As a general, Borderlands rule, playing the game twice should get all the trophies. Additionally, defeating the game once will unlock Mayhem Mode, making the game more difficult and the loot extra juicy.
- Ultimate Vault Hunter [Platinum] - Unlock all Borderlands 3 Trophies
- You got Skills [Bronze] - Reach level 2
- Star Bound [Bronze] - Reach level 10
- Vaulting Your Way to the Top [Silver] - Reach level 25
- Biggest Badass in the Borderlands [Gold] - Reach level 50
- Bolt-Ons [Bronze] - Unlock 10 character heads or skins
- Mechani-Cool [Bronze] - Unlock 10 vehicle parts via hijacking
- Tips Appreciated [Bronze] - Tip Moxxi
- I Hope You Didn't Tea-bag [Bronze] - Win a duel
- Stay Away from the Light [Bronze] - Revive another player
- Gun Pals! [Bronze] - Send an item to a friend
- Dropping Loads [Bronze] - Win a live grenade at a Slot Machine
- Good Against Remotes is One Thing [Bronze] - Get a perfect score at the Firing Range on any difficulty
- My Name is Earl [Bronze]- Buy 20 cosmetic items from Crazy Earl
- Tales from the Eridian Slab [Silver] - Decipher all of the Eridian Slabs
- Slaughterhouse 3 [Bronze] - Complete all the Circles of Slaughter
- A Hundred Names for Sand [Bronze] - Discover all named locations on Pandora
- Swamped [Bronze] - Discover all named locations on Eden-6
- City Slicker [Bronze] - Discover all named locations on Promethea
- Exoarchaeolo-You Get the Gist [Bronze] - Discover all named locations on Nekrotafeyo
- Master of all you Survey [Silver] - Discover all named locations
- A La Carte [Bronze] - Complete 20 Side Missions
- Getting a Little on the Side [Gold] - Complete all Side Missions
- Proof [Silver] - Clear all the Eridian Proving Grounds
- Got Big Game [Bronze] - Defeat all of Hammerlock's Legendary Hunts
- Zer0ed In [Bronze] - Defeat all of Zer0's Targets of Opportunity
- Barreled Right Over Them [Bronze] - Kill an enemy with an exploding barrel
- Feelin' A Little Shabby [Bronze] - Kill an enemy, knifing them with a gun blade
- Stick It To 'Em [Bronze] - Kill two or more enemies with a single sticky grenade
- On Fleek [Silver] - Equip purple-rarity gear or better in every slot
- Rewards Card [Bronze] - Earn a Loyalty Package from each weapon manufacturer
Secret Trophies in Borderlands 3
The trophies below are secret trophies. Because they're secret trophies, some of them contain spoilers for Borderlands 3. Each trophy below can be achieved on any difficulty and are obtained just by playing through the story.
- Welcome to the Crimson Raiders [Bronze] - Complete mission "Children of the Vault"
- So Long, Pandora! [Bronze] - Complete mission "Taking Flight"
- NOG It Off [Bronze] - Complete mission "Hostile Takeover"
- I Mustache You a Question [Bronze] - Complete mission "Atlas, At Last"
- Gone From My Sight [Bronze] - Complete mission "Beneath the Meridian"
- That Was Cold [Bronze] - Complete mission "Lair of the Harpy"
- Heir To An Empty Castle [Bronze] - Complete mission "Cold as the Grave"
- Cross The Streamers [Bronze] - Complete mission "Blood Drive"
- Apocalypso! [Bronze] - Complete mission "The Great Vault"
- I Am A Goddess, A Glorious Female Warrior [Bronze] - Complete mission "In the Shadow of Starlight"
- Bye, Felicia! [Gold] - Complete mission "Divine Retribution"
- Florida Man [Bronze] - Down yourself by grenade or explosion (This is probably the easiest yet most embarrassing trophy to get.)
- Stay Golden [Bronze] - Use a Golden Key
- Damn, Gina [Silver] - Obtain all Vault Rewards
Borderlands 3 DLC: Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot
Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot is DLC that was introduced a few months after the game was released. Moxxi has a job that needs to be done and players are asked to join her ragtag group of "experts" for a good ol' fashioned heist. Players will make their way through Hyperion security forces and crazed casino-goers to claim The Handsome Jackpot's vault of loot. The achievements below are only available through Moxxi's DLC.
- A Proper Hand-off [Gold] - Complete mission
- All Bets OffFirebug [Silver] - Sabotage all statues for Ember
- Killer Look [Bronze] - Complete the Mayor's outfit
- Scovillain [Bronze] - Destroy all of Mr. Torgue's Hot Sauces
- Shoe Money Tonight [Bronze] - Get a 21 in the blackjack minigame
- Don't Be a Stranger [Bronze] - Return for a chat with the Clapstructor
- Who Collects the Collector? [Silver] - Defeat the wandering Debt Collector
Although this list seems intimidating, it's truly not. Most of the trophies and achievements are obtained just by playing through the game once or twice. Finishing levels, upgrading characters, and general, accidental mishaps that occur in Borderlands 3 should land any player the coveted Platinum trophy.
More: Valve Is Hiring For All Kinds Of Jobs, From Psychologist To eSports Software Engineer
Borderlands 3 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, and PC.
Roblox Update Bans Romantic Gestures, Including Hand Holding & Kissing
Achievements borderlands 3
.Borderlands 3 - Stick It To 'Em Trophy / Achievement Guide
You will also like:
- Madara smile
- Nha exam practice test
- Glenstone hotel gatlinburg tn
- Honda gx390 surging
- Gtx 1080 power supply requirements
- Sti 2011 trigger
- Land for sale augusta mt
- Triple aaa auctions
- Woven grey baskets