|Revenue by Source|
|Total Current Expenditures:||$45,938,000||$7,674|
|Student and Staff Support:||$4,756,000||$795||10%|
|Operations, Food Service, other:||$9,640,000||$1,610||21%|
|Total Capital Outlay:||$241,000||$40|
|Total Non El-Sec Education & Other:||$151,000||$25|
|Interest on Debt:||$441,000||$74|
- * denotes a column with data from 2020-2021
- [ † ] indicates that the data are not applicable. For example, the enrollment and staff characteristics for districts that opened in the 2020-2021 school year will not be available until the full 2020-2021 file is released.
- [ – ] indicates that the data are missing.
- [ ‡ ] indicates that the data do not meet NCES data quality standards.
- The directory information on district name, address, and phone number are preliminary data from initial submissions of district level data for 2020-2021.
- Data provided on student membership and staffing are from the official district level data for 2019-2020.
Source:CCD Public school district data for the 2019-2020, 2020-2021 school years
District News & Social Media:
- Updates for December 14-18Distance Learning December 14-18Visit BPSLEARN.COM for Distance Learning support.All students will be in Distance Learning for the final week of the semester. Below are elementary school ...
Posted Dec 12, 2020, 2:41 AM by Granger Meador
- New district websites launch the week of 12/14On Monday, December 14, 2020, the district will begin transitioning to a new district website and mobile app, including new sites for each of our schools.This change will not ...
Posted Dec 14, 2020, 6:59 AM by Granger Meador
- Distance Learning December 11-18Due to the observed and potential impacts on statewide Adult ICU Bed Availability and a tripling of district quarantines and isolations between 12/2 and 12/7, the district will ...
Posted Dec 8, 2020, 8:28 AM by Granger Meador
- Changes in COVID-19 Quarantines & District-Wide Distance LearningBartlesville Public Schools has updated its COVID-19 close contact quarantine procedures and adopted a new external standalone trigger for district-wide Distance Learning.Changes in Close Contact Quarantine Periods ...
Posted Dec 7, 2020, 4:06 PM by Granger Meador
- Classes resume on 11/30/2020Bartlesville Public Schools resumed in-person instruction across all grade levels on Monday, November 30. However, increased community spread of COVID-19 is evident in Bartlesville and across Washington County ...
Posted Dec 1, 2020, 8:33 AM by Granger Meador
- Distance Learning Status & Thanksgiving BreakMany of the larger school districts in our area have shifted to Distance Learning until after Thanksgiving for their high schools and sometimes their middle schools, with some district-wide ...
Posted Nov 18, 2020, 5:33 AM by Granger Meador
Bartlesville Public Schools sees significant growth in enrollment
Bartlesville Public Schools enrollment has seen a significant growth for the start of the 2021-22 school year. This growth is good news for our community as well as our state aid allocations because state aid is calculated on a per student basis. The increase in students equates to an increase in opportunities for a school district; we are estimating an increase of approximately one million dollars, or six percent, from what we collected last year. About one-third of our total revenue comes from state aid.
The National FFA Organization recognized the Bartlesville FFA as a National 3-Star Chapter, which is the highest distinction awarded to a chapter each year. It is one of only 9 programs in Oklahoma to earn the recognition.
I would like to congratulate the following National Merit and College Board designated scholars who will be recognized during the spotlight portion of the board meeting on Monday, September 20: National Merit Semi-finalists Morgan King, Charles Olsen, and Tarun Vinodkumar; College Board National Hispanic Recognition Program Scholar Mercedez Aldana; College Board National Indigenous Recognition Program Scholars Erin Cary, Ragen Hodge, and Brandi Woods; College Board National Rural & Small Town Recognition Program Scholars Mercedez Aldana, Erin Cary, Ragen Hodge, and Brandi Woods.
Congratulations also go to BHS senior and current Bartlesville Gymnastics Club member Kylee Greene, who is only the second Bartlesville gymnast to bring home the coveted annual Shannon Miller Award in 25 years. The award is bestowed by the Oklahoma USA State Committee to the athlete that brought recognition through gymnastics competition to the state of Oklahoma.
I am incredibly proud of Bartlesville High School Sophomore David Castillo for being selected for the 2021 USA Men's National Basketball Team. In August, David and his team won the gold medal at the 2021 FIBA Americas U16 Championship in Xalapa, Mexico.
Bruin Football has begun so be sure to wear your blue and white and see them play at Custer Stadium on Friday nights. Homecoming will be on Friday, October 8, at 7:00 p.m. I encourage everyone attending our extracurricular activities to take the sensible precautions of maintaining physical distancing while supporting our students and wearing masks when indoors. We continue to track COVID-19 cases and share a live tally at BPSLEARN.COM. Local health professionals continue to emphasize vaccination and masking as important tools for reducing the load on our hospitals and eventually bringing the pandemic under control.
I continue to encourage our Bruin family to make their health a priority. My wife, Jennifer, and I are once again sponsoring the Run the Streets Woolaroc 8k on October 23 for the BPS Wellness Challenge. Our sponsorship level allows for all BPS employees (including Sodexo) to register at a discounted rate and compete to be the site with the most participation. So far we have over 100 staff members signed up to participate. There are 118 5th graders and 56 staff mentors signed up for the Bruins on the Run program that culminates with the Woolaroc 8K.
It is a great time to be a Bruin.
Chuck McCauley is superintendent of Bartlesville Public Schools.
Public schools bartlesville
.Doesn't Get Any Better than Bartlesville Public Schools
- Reno headshots
- Glen mills pa toyota
- Forging the broadsword
- Fish net dollar tree
- Network news cast
- South park episode 21
- Rx 590
- Cbd fresh thyme
- Dignity health urgent care marin