To be a network of area churches, agencies and individuals working with the community to identify, assess and provide for the needs of families and individuals and direct them to appropriate resources.
- To be a hub of services in the community
- To offer a hand up, not just a hand-out by providing educational and spiritual opportunities
- To eliminate duplication of services
- To assist over-extended programs and ministries
- To identify gaps in existing services
- To be good stewards of our time, talents, and treasures
- To offer a helping hand regardless of race, creed or religion
- To serve the Bradford area ( identified as those served by the Bradford Area School District)
There are several ways you can Partner with us in this ministry. Click to learn more and consider being a Partner with Destinations Bradford.